Pollen Data, in Real-time
Allergists, agronomists, palynologists: you need timely pollen data. You need Pollen Sense.
Pollen Sense™ is a fully-automated pollen sensor that collects and images pollen and other particulates down to less than 5μm in real-time.
Current features include:
- Rugged and low maintenance.
- 12v DC – easy to solar power if desired.
- Images are saved to a cloud service in real-time.
- Pollen Sense caches data so internet disruptions don’t compromise information.
- Raw images can be accessed in real-time for analysis or later for examination.
- Access reports to past and present data for your pollen-sensing device.
- For researchers and forecasters, regional and national data are also available.
Features in Development:
- Automated classification and identification of pollen and other particles
- Protection from extreme weather conditions is automated
- Text or email notification if a device cannot reach the internet or has gone offline